Monday, May 18, 2009

Hope

Sunny Day..

Just had English exam today..
Not very confident about it. Short of time to recheck la T.T

Today i felt bored in hostel because my laptop was broken down and taken to repair. Forced to study chemistry. Miss drama, E.U.

Just checked sport news online, China won in Sudiman Cup final again.
Actually I am supporting Korea. Lee Yong Dae. But he lost. I think he was too tired because he had to play both men's double and mixed double for consecutive days.
Rest well ba Yong Dae, you had done well =b


Hope that i could get the college that i desire. hope ya.
Tomorrow Chemistry exam, Jia you =b

2 comments:

  1. wat happen to ur laptop???
    cos of last time my pendrive??
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ... I think so .. broken down because of your pendrive =b

    ReplyDelete