Friday, May 8, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


Rewatch Slumdog Millionaire v my housemates again.

Hehe ... Jamal is so endao eh , like him =b
A nice movie with very romantic love story, thrilling life and suprises.
Oh ya I like the songs in the movie as well. After I surf online, i found that one of the songs entitled "Jai Ho" got the Oscar Awards. I think my favourite song named "Latika's theme".But i can't find way to download it ...
Finally yesterday, I went to sunway pyramid to buy somethings. By the way I entered Speedy and found the soundtrack. But guess what ?? Too expensive, RM45.90 for a soundtrack, so sad. Determined to find out all the songs online. Does anyone has the song as well ??^^ Let me know if you all having it.
Become slumdog millionaire fans d ...
Later 5pm JPA scholarship results will be come out. Bit nervous, hope that i could get it.
Wish : fast ya fast ...

2 comments: