Friday, May 1, 2009

Why Named ??

Why named "Shuang's Law of Motion" ??
Haha ... Because my idol, Newton, had his own law of motion.
Famous law of motion ya ...
But here, my law of motion means life motion, my own life motion.

Here, I would like to share my feeling, interesting things in my life to all my friends, by the way send regards to all of my families and friends.

Its just a simple blog to show simple feeling of mine towards my simple life.

Let see Newton's second law of motion.
F=ma, F=force m=mass, a= acceleration

Put higher forward force in our life, we will get improved faster and accelerate faster than others.
--F is directly proportional to acceleration

Put higher mass (pressure) in our life, we will get stunted and timid to move forward. acceleration become lower.
--mass is inversely proportional to acceleration.

To accelerate faster,
put on more force and reduce pressure.
Jia you in life, to families, friends and idols.

1 comment:

  1. actually..is this the way u learning also?type out what u learning in class..haha...although i not so understand what u typing..but..gambate ba..hehe..gambate together!

    ReplyDelete