Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back to MES .. My secondary school ..

Woke up early in the morning ...
After had my breakfast, Shya reached. Then helped her make up and match clothes. Because she was going to perform singing for the first time in her life. Haha ..

After done all the stuff, I drove her to school by the way stayed at school to watch their performance..

Em.. What show in MES today ??
Daerah Chinese Pidato Competition organised by PBC.. Ya, long time ago we are the committee of this competition too .. haha ... damn miss...

Shya is quite paisei today, she worry her make up will be too over, clothes will be too sexy, sound will not be so perfect and bla bla bla... she worry about many things ... haha ...
Visited back to school, talked v few teachers, haha ..
Mr.Yong, Mr.Lim, Mr.Nyoi, Miss Lim Lily, Mr.Chia.

Almost the same talking topic..
"Where are you study now la, why you come today la, you are not studying now ??"
haha.. keep answering them
-ya, i will register to my new school, Intec Shah Alam on Next Sunday to do my Ausmat programme.
-I got Jpa, will be going to Australia to do my Pharmacy programme.
-I come support my cousin sister la .. bla bla bla
Haha ... Quite happy those teachers still remember me and still caring about me. Hehe. Thx all..
After chit chat v teachers and my ex-juniors, I was taking photo of all the performer.

Show some pic of their preparation.

Yo. The two breakdance guys..


Man and Shya .. Singing


Supermodel Dance.. They are SMK BB girls.


Zian Zhao.(corrected) Singing.

Very soon, the pidato competition is over and the show started.

First programme - Break Dance + Hip Hop
Ya. the two guys were dancing quite well. Did some quite challenging step and pose. And the audience were high la I think.


Second programme - Siew Man + Ee Shya singing "原点"

This is my cousin sister's first show in her life. She was quite nervous. Initially the sterio experienced some problem. Luckily been solved and they performed well. Ya. Shya, you sing very well d la, for a stage beginner. And Man, sweet voice. Both of you done well.

Third programme - "Super Model" danced by SMK BB students
Nice show, keep it up girl ^^

Fourth programme - ''听见有人叫你宝贝'' by Zian Zhao

Hehe. Cute guy. Jia you and keep it on.


Fifth programme - harmonica show by Mr.Lim (ya, the history teacher)

Hehe. Quite suprised when saw sir performing. But overall, its nice.


Sixth programme - Piano 蒲公英的约定by Chen Yi (ya, his son)

Not bad not bad, quite nice. 可以骗到女生了 ... haha ...

And finally, MES get double champion for the competition. Congratz..

After the show, fetch shya and jie didi for a lunch at Secret Recipe. By the way, celebrate an earlier birthday for jie didi. Haha..^^ Wish you are happy.


Birthday 3 steps. Step 1 - Natural Smile


Step 2 - Make a wish


Step 3 - Blow candles

Nice day at MES.

2 comments: