Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Go back to Sunway College

11 June 2009
On last thursday, i went back to Sunway College to visit my coursemates and housemates..
In the afternoon , I reached there and met v Justin,Guet Cheng, Edric and Alden. After chit chat a while, we went for a lunch at orange(long time never have lunch at orange).

Then, I followed them attending the Mathematics Statistics class, haha, Mr.Yong teaching. I hide at the behind seat of the class. Sir haven notice me until he came to our seat to distribute the paper. He is shocked. Haha, asking why I am here. Then, he gave the paper to me too and said :'' This lesson will be learned in Ausmat too, just keep on learning it." Then I gained a free Mathematics lesson. ^^ After that, took photo v sir and got my exam paper. Not bad.
S1 - 21/22
P1 - 42/44
Got my other paper also.. Chemistry(A) Physics(A) Mathematics(A) Satisfied.

Haha, then chit chat v sir a while, he asked me add his facebook! haha =b
he said if I face any difficulties in Mathematics, can ask him also. Good teacher, appreciate it.
After that, go back to D112 and met v my housemates them. Kazuko and Evone were having their holiday, so I only met v Win Nie, Li Juin and Ah Bit. They are still the same, but more quiet I think. ^^ Happy to met and chat v them.
After that, kepo to help ah bit and her friends recorded a short video for thier presentation also. So funny, Fruity Pizza.

Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid as usual. Having dinner at Sushi King together. Got the same chain v Win Nie also. thx ya =b
Some pic ..
Pyramid Hotel Mirror ..
Ss (Shiau Shuang) v Ss (syok sendiri).
Sushi King =b

Thx ya .. Star =b
Had a nice day at Sunway. ^^
By the way happy birthday to Wei Han. although passed d. Because last thurday is 11.6 ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment