Monday, August 10, 2009

Late shuang ..

Too free here ..
Finally assignments were submitted and just done my Physics practical paper..

Today was late to school, a Physics quiz started at 8 but i reached school at 8.15 .. haiya, cannot blame me, traffic jam in Bulatan Jubli Perak, Shah Alam ..

But ya, a thing to show off is .. hehe ..
I done the paper faster than them who started earlier .. haha ..

Then, had ESLS class.. I am very happy today, haha, because no IELTS class for today .. haha ..
Then, had lunch ..
This is the lovely packed rice for ChengYee =b

Then, Computer studies ..
Happy because class ended earlier at 3 .. haha ..

Go back to hostel, take a nap ..
Woke up, bit unhappy .. Raining just now, my plan to go jogging had to been called off =.=

Lotz tests for next week .. Physcis, Computer Studies, Ethnics.. Jia you ..

I am energized today, maybe because I am late and keep rushing=b

No comments:

Post a Comment