Friday, September 11, 2009

Celebrate . INTEC .

This year I had passed my birthday at Shah Alam .. my school, INTEC..
A very enjoyable birthday ..
Early in the morning, went to school for classes.. Passed few ordianry lessons..
Suddenly, the light had been turned off .. and ..
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to SS and WS, happy birthday to you." . wo .. so suprise weih ... Classmates sang this to us .. and passed us two cute gifts ..
Really felt very suprise and touch at that moment ..
Never thought they will do so to us, never heard of any discussion from them also ..
Haha, thx to all of my lovely classmates =b I love you all . hugz .=b
Haha, same birthday for me and wei shuang ..


Me and Elfira, my forever teamate .. =b

Chee Hoe v me. he juz passed by .


Me and Wei Keong . Look at his eyes .

Then, during the night .. they held a celebration for us ..
At Secret Recipe Section 18 Shah Alam ..

So excited and happy lei that night ..
25++ peoples ..
Long time never celebrate birthday v so many peoples d ..
Most of my classmates + some friends from other classes, and my good friends ..
Birthday 3 steps ..


Birthday step 1 - smile ^^

Birthday step 2 - Make a wish

Birthday step 3 - Cut
Four In Tec .. (not four in love)

V my class rep, Kar Seng and Sui How .

V Hema(Blink) and Yee Ling.

V Izzati and Tina

V Fabian .. blek .. thx for treat . ha =b don misunderstand la . its just a thx for your treat .. haha ..

V neighbour Haziq and Small Wei Keong( look at his eyes again)

V lovely birthday girl, wei shuang=b


Hehe.. thx for coming to our birthday dinner and the gifs from you all =b
Love it . I had a memorable 18 birthday celebration v you all ..
I love my smile in this pic . haha .
这是一个不能说的秘密。
这是一个不能忘的生日。

3 comments: