Friday, September 25, 2009

A week

This is a happy week I have enjoyed ..
Busy with basketball match stuff, facing computer everyday, never touch book even once, change new phone, know new friends ..
haha ...

Until ..
This morning, my class rep Kar Seng suddenly msg me ..
"ok raya break is almost over. our lecturer told us 2 prepare 4 maths quiz. it shud be on d 1st week after break. stil not sure abt d time bt cud b on anyday. cs test 2 is on 5october".

arrgh, reminded me that holiday gonna be ending..
have to continue my school life, study, quiz, annoying esls, malay meals etc ..
em.. anyway, thx ya KarSeng .. a very responsible class rep.. +clap clap+ .. ^^

Em.. overally .. I appreciate this holiday..
Give me time and chance to watch very nice basketball matches at my hometown ..
Give me chance to meet and support my idol, no.13.
Give me chance to chit chat with friends ..^^

It gonna passed, I'll be back, INTEC..
hemp, who m I.. let lui wo.. the challenges there are not able to defeat me .. hahaha ..
In fact, I am quite grateful d.. They help me settled all the things, gave me pocket money(bro said I m a rich girl now, richer than him).
I don't have to think about what to do next anymore .. just follow this pathway ba ..

aiya, suddenly will mentioned about these future stuff again de .. ^^

em .. tonight is Final ..
Friends, if you all are interested in basketball, feel free to come to SJK(C)Jenjarom's basketball court to watch the match ba ..

First match will be started at
7.30pm
篮协vsKajitsu
compete for third and fourth place..
I promise, this will be a very thrilling game ..
(p.m- Jia You ya you, don't be foul out again lo =b)

Second match :
9pm
祥和记vs六桂堂..
final ..
(uncle jia you) haha ..

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment