Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Florinda Wednesday


Four Season Florinda
Special day..
We held a suprise birthday celebration for this month birthday boys and girls is our class..
I love the cake so much, Florinda, thx me for choosing the cake .. ^^
Happy Birthday to Tina, Nemo, Haziq(my neighbour), Jason and Aiman
Then, after school, went back to my lovely hostel..
While its raining, I enjoyed surfing net and began to write blog ..
But then, my lovely papa called me, its mum's voice, " hey shuang, wanna come out walk walk, then have dinner?" My papa and mama came to Shah Alam..
Papa came to work and mama followed him come to find me ..
Bring me go eat chinese food .. lol ..
I sure say ok lo ..

Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid ..
Shopping shopping..

em .. I am preparing something special, cannot tell first ..lol ..

Then, we had our dinner at a nice restaurant, Canton-I..
Nice food and nice service ..

Then, went back to hostel and now I'm on my bed ..

Wanna study maths later ..

How to make it special.. Brainstorming ..
I met him again .. lol ..

No comments:

Post a Comment