Monday, December 21, 2009

Jenjarom Badminton match


Love.Badminton
Badminton is a quite popular sport in Jenjarom ..
On 18-20 of December(last friday-Sunday), there was a badminton tournament held in SJK(C)Jenjarom ..

YMM is one of the organizers of the match, and so we are the committee ...
I, first time, be the umpire of badminton match .. haha =D

Feel very nervous when I first sit on the umpire chair, make few mistakes also ..
But then, luckily, everything goes on smoothly ... ^^

Results:
Champion - 仁嘉隆体育协会
2nd - 友谊队
3rd - 校友会猛虎队
4th - 校友会山豹队

Show some of the pictures..
Sorry for not posting photos when players were playing ..
I try to take it, but, badminton players' movement are too fast, can't catch it clearly ...

Don't feel sad la readers .. ^^
Although I can't show the players' pictures, I will post up my pictures .. hahaha..
I know you all wanna see my photos right? .... hahaha..
My photos are nicer than the players' photo right ??=b
Jk jk ...

the teams' name

The champion ..
The YMM committee - linejudges and umpires

Acting .. me and sis ..
Me and JieFu
Congratz me =D

Conclusion is ... nice match, nice uncle players, nice young players ... haha ..
513

No comments:

Post a Comment