Wednesday, January 27, 2010

这里的天空比较蓝

Finally I have some free time to update my blog ..
thx to my beloved teacher for cancelling the class today .. =D haha ..

em ..
busy these few days ...
doing esl assignments with my whole concentration and interest ... lol =b
even when I was sleeping the "drugs/sports/pro/cons" things still appear in my mind ...
Classes were going on as usual, quite fun actually ..
We had singing session in Biology Class, Movie time during ESL class, Visit to Main Campus Library, Promotion of sports carnival during the break, story-telling in IELTS class ...
As my tablemate said," You always looked like so energized."
Hehe.. although life is quite hectic here, but as long as you enjoy it, you can find yourself a lot of fun ..
Oh ya, by the way..
help my classmate to promote the sport carnival organized by SAMSA.
The slogan is " Show your hidden talent". =D
The sport activities include badminton, basketball, volleyball, futsal and chess.
I may join .. haha ..
SS 13 mission :
- Biology - waiting for reply
- Chemistry - editing
- Physics - waiting for verification
- Maths - Quiz tomorrow
- ESL - intro

complicated ..
when you want it, it hides..
when it comes, all come at once ..
but, you can't split ..

3 comments: