Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ss.Basketball

Ausmat sport carnival, basketball match ..
Mr.Ju asked me to watch bkb match in return ..

The sunshine at basketball court have opened up my sleepy eyes ..
First time, I played basketball at Intec bkb court .. lol ..=D
not considered as playing I think, just shoot shoot ball and running around ..
although it's hot, I was quite enjoyed it, mayb due to the extreme cold in classroom .. haha ..

Then, as Mr.Ju said, we must take part in each different type of sports in this carnival ..
So, we ran to the volleyball court which is just beside the bkb court ..
Mr.Ju, who is a hyperactive kid, did played volleyball seriously..
while I just watched them playing and keep laughing ..

Finally finally, the match started ..
picture pic picture ..

hehe .. so easy .. combine all into one .. =D
Me and Elfi"la" .. haha .. I like Intec bkb court ..

first match was quite thrilling, ALG vs Ausmat pro ..
Ausmat pro - Lotman(tall tall), Shakir(pro pro), SinWei(run run) ..

then during the third match, it started to rain, and we as the only supporters there, ran away .. =D

hehe .. today did laughed a lot, Mr.Ju is very funny ..
but no charm no charm ..

No comments:

Post a Comment