Friday, February 12, 2010

Thursday not so Blue

Thursday, a not so blue thurday, because this thursday is different from others, no 8-6 class, and everyone is eager to go back to their hometown .. because, yeah, tomorrow is the starting of CNY break ..

em.. during the class, there's someone knocked on the door and showed up, with oranges on his hands.. obviously, he is the "Orange postman". Mr.Ju you should become the postman .. =D
hehe, this is an event organized by ALMEC I think .. You can gift your friend a CNY orange with some CNY greetings on the card ..
and I got two, one from Wen Xiu and one from K ..


thanks a lot ya .. =b appreciate ..


Then, parents came to fetch me..
As usual, mama followed and so, I acc her to walk walk at SP..


As learned from my lovely roomate, JanMen..
I bought myself a lot of things to eat as rewards after the two romantic tests .. haha ..
A BR ice cream, love caramel so much =b
Popeye fried fish, a nice try ..
Popiah, papa likes it much much ..

then, the random one ..


my chinese name on the left and me on the right .. that's why I love SP, always advertise my "Shuang" .. haha =b

Continued Friday, 12.2 ..

Happy Birthday to you my lovely biaomei, Shya =b

wish you all the best ya, Jia you in study and your sport things .. don't be lazy .. haha ..

and thanks for the cakes ya .. =b banana cake, lol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment