Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Always on My mind

Bio test was just over ..
Ausmat-ians are especially concern about the Biology subject ..
including me, study until the last second ..
and the last second things really did come out in the exam, thx my lovely ChengYee for the exercises =D

these few weeks have been as hectic as ever ..
done the esl, come the bio, done the bio, come the sem-break .. ^^
shuang needed to be recharged ..

oh ya, I will be going to Kukup, Johor with my coursemates in this sem-break which is next week ..
will be visiting to Johor Bahru, Kukup and Pontian ..
any nice food or nice place around there ?? =D

and ya .. we probably will be joining "Intec Got Talent" ..
and we will be taking part in the committee of "Ghost House" event organized by SAMSA, come to support us .. =D 27th of March ..
you ya ..
always on my mind ..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment