Monday, March 15, 2010

Debt.Mid Sem

Have to write something .. hehe ..
em .. currently I am having my mid-sem break for one week ..

though it's one week, there are piles of homeworks to be completed by us, the always 'many homeworks" ausmat-ians ..

quote the status of my coursemates in facebook ..
"mid-sem break become study leave"...
this is a usual things la, we used to it already..

and tomorrow ..
we "go on holiday with piles of homework left behind" Xian Zheng status ..
hehe .. will be departing to Johor Bahru tomorrow ..
then, we will be travelling around Kukup and Melaka .. ^^

Well, I still have a lot of homework debt ..
Biology report, I will "kaotim" you today ..
Esls, you will be done after my vacation ...
Maths revision .. "slow but steady", also after my trip ..

forgot about the homeworks, let's enjoy the trip .. =D


I need inspiration .. hehe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment