Monday, April 19, 2010

Lol too much

And so ya ...
Yesterday we had our ethics exam ...
So ya, after the ethics exam, while we were waiting bus to go back hostel, Xee said Jeff will be watching the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" at SP later ..

then I say,"Kia lo, let's go .."
Xee said,"Wan also can,要也是可以, as she always reacts .."
Cheng Yee said,"随便。"
Jia Ying said, "Join you all later, I have to meet my sister first.."

and so ya, without any plan, we were on the way to SP ...

Had our lunch under a big UMBRELLA at Full House ..
then shopped around while waiting Jeff ..

Then, we watched the movie "The Future Ex-Cop" a movie that we picked randomly without Jeff(acc his highschoolmates) and JY(still at Kepong) ..
Unexpectedly, it was quite a nice movie, laugh a lot, haha .. lol too much ...
Very funny and quite interesting ...

so, after watching movie, Bao Qiang (the friend I mentioned earlier) came to join us for dinner ..
again, he, Cheng Yee and Xee made me lol too much .. haha ..

A lol too much day ... =D enjoyed ..
and thanks ya BQ for fetching us back ..


And so ya, finally, after the relaxing day, now I have to work hard for my IELTS, ESl, Bio, Chem, Physics .. that's mean everything la ... sob ...
who can blow the cloud above my head away ..


ans: Wind ... haha ...=D
alright ... as someone said, study hard and do well in IELTS ..
Try my best ...

No comments:

Post a Comment