Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My hero - S.H.E ro ..

so ya .. finally I have cleared most of my blog post debt .. one more to go ...

still, I am busy with all of the study stuffs ..
which make me in trouble and also brought me some fun ...

A lot more to go .. ESL first draft (lazy), Biology Essay (need inspiration), Physics first draft (ok, I will do it), Chemistry Essay (got something) ...
Oh ya .. S.H.E's new album released .. haha ... ^^
"SHERO" .. very yeng album name right ??
I like their new songs much much ...
my favorite is 我爱雨夜花, which is a Taiwan dialect song ..
although I can't sing it fluently, I like the melody and the lyric ..
other song also very nice, "如果你是女孩","两个人的荒岛", "SHERO".
As a conclusion, their new album is very very GENG !!! .. haha ..
like like ...
em .. today got cut in Bio Lab ..
not cut by knife, but the ordinary paper edge ..
bit deep, bleeding very fast ..
guess what, my teacher took me to the Lab assistant room and asked her to wrap my wound .. haha ...

the cut ..

em .. another thing .. SS did a brave thing in school recently .. but I don't want to tell .. haha ... I can say she is a brave girl =D

And last, this is for you, Yeoh Yee Jin .. hey long time no see you liao eh !!!.. where are you ??! come find me sometime la ....

hehe, ciao ... stay tuned ..

No comments:

Post a Comment