Saturday, April 10, 2010

Way Back into Love =D

One of the precious moment in Intec that I will never forget ..

In-tale, that is "INTEC GOT TALENT"...
something like talent show competition in my school ..

We took part !!...
haha, I still felt hard to believe that we have participated the match ..
hehe, because ausmat-ian style = not so active, no time no fire ...
That week was really a very busy week.. test, assignment, ghost house preparation, in-tale all in one week ..
therefore, we only took a short time to prepare for it, about 4 hours I guess ...
Firstly, I would like to introduce my teamates..
Pianist - Jian Lee (very very geng !!)
Violinist - Jan Tie (love violin because of her)
Drummer - Philip (pro)
Male singer - Jeffrey (nice voice)
Female singers - Cheng Yee, Sin Xee and me =D
What we performed that day?
em. something like band ..
We sang "Way Back Into Love" and "21 Guns" ..
love these two songs much much ..
There were 20++ teams who participated the match, with all sorts of performance..
singing, dancing, band, acting ..
and the hottest song of the night is "NOBODY" haha ..
Although finally we lost, we did enjoyed it much much ....
A great night with all of the great performances .. =D

Good job, my teamates !!.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment