Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lucky 11

=D so ya .. yesterday I have moved in to my new hostel unit .. got third floor, not bad also .. =D
Finally, FourInTag girls can't get to stay in the same unit also ..
however, Cheng Yee and me get to stay in the same room after negotiate with the friendly officer .. ^^

and and and ... the first thing that let me "zha dao" is that ...
the fan of my room fell down on top of my wardrobe .. =.=
haha ... although I was quite "zha dao", I just can't stop laughing in front of this weird scene ...
and now the workers are fixing it lol ...

but overall, this unit is quite nice, clean and bright ... with the windows that I like ...
though it is further from the main entrance ...

oh ya ... Ytd night skype with my 2nd bro ..
he is still the same pattern ...
last time when he was at home, he always came to my room and show off his new clothes to me ..
and yesterday, through Skype, he showed me his new shirt and things that he bought, how cheap are the famous branded things there, where he had been to, what I want from him and so on...
He bought me a Manchester United bear .. =D hehe ...

And just now, I have gotten my result .. ^^ heard from Mr.Cold Xian Zheng, thx =D
Lucky 11 .. =b
average 85 and ranked 11 ...
not bad for me ..
click like ... =b

haha .. now the fan of my room can function normally d .. thx the workers for their high efficiency ...

and now I am waiting for Miss Cheng Yee to finish her homeworks, so that we can hang out ...
while me, who thought everyone has completed their homework, therefore have done mine during the holiday, is relaxing and enjoying the wind blows through the window of living room now ...

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment