Tuesday, July 6, 2010

de mood

Hey hey I am back ...
I am sorry that I have not updated my blog for quite a while ...

hehe, I have got a little bit lazy to write something here ...
No mood, no inspiration and no motivation ...

although there are actually quite a lot to blog here since I was outing a little bit frequently these days ..
but then, I just no mood arr .......

getting a little bit down ..
but no one knows, as I am a little bit good in pretending ?? haha ...
For sometimes, I just don't feel like want to talk and laugh ...
don't ask me why .. em, just let me be like that, for a while~~...
then I will be alright ...

maybe it's not so me for being so quiet ...
as for you all, ss is cheerful and energetic always...
which I admit sometimes ..

suddenly, I miss you arr, Kai Way ..
are you reading ?? =D

feeling weird now, it's so not SS to write this kind of thing...
should be no emo no depressed feeling and clean on her blog .... hehe ....

lastly, I present a =D to say that I am alright anyway ..
and no question ya friends .... I know you know me ...

domo arigato for reading ...
although this is not a good post, I also wanna show my new learnt Japanese word - tanoshinde kudasai ...
oyasumi and hayaku netene .. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment