Saturday, July 3, 2010

KLCC shopping

It was quite a random one ..
During Xee's birthday dinner, Julius, Sin Wei and Jia Ying were discussing to go KLCC together ..
as Julius and Sin Wei will be going to shop while Jia Ying and her friends gonna attend an exhibition regarding their architecture things ...
then I saja said," I want to go ..."
they said,"go la, come come.."

so here we go .....
after having lunch at the food court of KLCC, we separated with Jia Ying's gang ...
and so, me, Sin Wei and Julius went shopping around ...

thanks the two guys for acc me to shop my things la ...
walked a lot and waited a lot ... thx la ... kangeki desu ... domo arigato ..

the Mr.Ju ... thx for the hot chocolate .. =D
Sin Wei.. the most gentleman one in Ausmat .. =D (Xee, you调教有方)

after that, went back to Akasia and took a long sleep to get ready for tomorrow's outing ..

No comments:

Post a Comment