Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bro's Talk

Home sweet home ...
I am at home now, how sweet .. =D
sleep on my real bed, sensed the real atmosphere (far far far colder than hostel's atmosphere)..
the feeling is so great !!... hehe .. however, weekend is still a weekend ...
after 2.5 days, I have to go back to the hot Akasia ...
as Cheng Yee said, maybe she and me are too "hot" that makes our room becomes hot too?? haha .. don't "cheh" me ...

talked to my brother (ErGe) in UK in phone just now ...
just chit chat about daily lives, malaysia's things and UK's happenings ..
but always feel warm and comfortable when chatting with him ...
he asked me got missed him or not .. I said yes, then he sounded shocked and said, ya mer ya mer . sounded unbelievable .. hehe ..
really got missed you eh ..
the way you kacau me when I was doing serious things ...
your cold jokes la ..
the way you try to comfort me when you know I am unhappy ...
and your downloaded episodes and songs .. haha ...
sensed that there's something bothers you now ...
em .. hope you can solve it nicely la .. =D
Seven Up ya .. =D

ok la .. just to talk about my bro ..
gonna study chemistry for the test on Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment