Friday, November 26, 2010

All about Hyams

I apologize for this late post..
just that I need time to rest .. to recover .. to watch the drama & episode that I missed due to exam .. =D

so here I am, to recall back the memories (hopefully I still remember) ...
the first post - Hyams last class party ..
21 October 2010 ... The party was suggested and organized by Michelle, our class rep.
We have invited our lecturers to come as well ...
welcome to Hyams Farewell Party .. drawn by Ausmat No.1, my classmate (proud=b), Ernest.

what's the most attractive thing in a party?? the FOOD !! .. haha ...

so, we have 9 pizza from PizzaHut, homecooked spaghetti and homebaked chocolate cake by Wana (wo, it's really very very delicious, can't believe that she can make it in Akasia Hostel), homebaked kuih lapis by Ari (yum yum), sandwiches by Elfira and Wana and fruits .. =D
the kiuh lapis by Ari.
Yum yum .. love the Wana's spaghetti the most..

Thanks a lot ya my talented classmates ..
After decorating our class with colourful balloons, pratice the songs we gonna sing for our lecturers and arranging the tables into the party pattern, the fest began .. =D
Here's our most scandalous lecturer - Miss Farrah host the opening ceremony ..
then, eating, chit chat and taking photos..
all girls =D
acting cute with lecturers.
Hyams All-in ...
Hyams forever.. =D love.

and then, my classmates started some sort of scene shooting..
can you believe that they are actually acting?? lol ...

trying ...
The first row is about admiring the Ausmat No.1 ..=D

Pic of the day .. deng deng ...
I love this pic .. (because it was captured by me) .. hehe .. =D jk .. em .. I just like the tone of the pic .. with Cindy's nice pink, balloon's red and Xian Zhen's grey .. =D
then we play some games and ended with almost all of us have stomach full of watermelons .. lol ..
here's the msg from Hyams-ians to their classmates and lecturers ...

I would like to describe a little bit about each and everyone from my class to complement this post ...
Firstly, Michelle, our most responsible class-rep. She always manages our class schedule wisely, such as negotiating with lecturers, rearranging the timetable and informing us on time. Besides, she is the one who always plans for something such as a party or a gathering to tighten our class bond.. Thanks a lot Michelle .. you've done a great job ...
Next would be my bestie in class, Shu Ting ... Hehe ... 纶镁,this is what we called her .. as she really look alike with her, at least has the similar 气质... She is the most "real" girl that I have known ... 很真。。A straightforward ppl, expresses her feeling directly without hiding, which I admire .. =D she treats friends frankly and treats lecturers politely..

Shu Ting is also my partner forever in group projects or assignments ...I would say, she brought a good influence on me ...
I am a last-minute person (em, I admit it), however, Shu Ting who came from Batu Pahat live a fast-paced lifestyle .. hahaha ... Batu 人.... Everytime when we got assignment, it was she who keeping me in progress of doing my part, assuring that we manage to finish our tasks on time.. =D so thanks a lot ya Shu Ting, really appreciate that and I have learnt something from you, to walk fast, move fast and act fast ...

The next would be my genius classmate, Ausmat No.1 - Ernest .. Yes, he is in my class, hahaha, proud to be his classmate .. Congratz him for getting the Most Excellent Student Award too .. He deserves it .. Ernest is a very kind and caring classmate.. He is very talented in drawing too. So lucky that I got him sitting behind me, I always kacau-ing him about some academic things ... and I would say, Ernest is a very excellent teacher .. when you ask him something, he won't answer you directly, he will stop what he is doing, think, process and then clarify you in a way that you could understand ...

As Ausmat No.1, he is so generous that he is willing to share his knowledge with others and help his classmates out .. that's why, clap clap for him .. =D
Next, my another bestie in class, Elfira. She is my classmate since sem 1. We talked a lot and shared a lot, about academic, dramas, movies, loves, gossip, sports, friends, guys, girls .. and we have a common interest-Yes !! sport .. hehe ... we love badminton and basketball a lot .... just that I am the one who watches and she is the one who plays. hehe .. I enjoyed talking with her, felt kinda relaxing and fun as we are both happy-go-lucky ppls.

Next, another talented guy in my class-Xian Zheng. He is also one of the top students around(my class quite geng lei, hehehe). What's about him?? Definitely photography. He is a very good, considered as quite pro photographer. With his Nikon D90 and a lot of lens (which I don't know their names), he always captured nice photos for us. He studied books about photography lent from library and make notes about them!!! Seriously, I like his photos a lot. Cool man =D
Wait for your nice photos from NZ k ??

Next, Cindy. My groupmates during MMS week. My first impression towards her is Sweet. yes, a sweet girl. She has a very good presentation skill which I admire a lot. She can always calmly present her ideas and slides in front of us with high level of confidence. Clap clap. =D

Next, Mr.Umbrella, Wei Keong. em ... also my classmate since sem1. haha, he is the one who always teased by me .. lol.. with his Miss Umbrella. em ... In class, he is a quiet guy. In contrast, when he was together with his brothers, he talked a lot. =.=
Next, Karen. hehe .. the best word to describe her - Shopaholic. haha, she used to hang around shopping centres around Klang Valley every weekend. Karen is a kind, talkative and friendly girl. Thanks a lot for your help throughout these two sems.

Next, Chay Fhun. Very good hand writing, very good speaking skills and movie-holic.
Next, Mong-Ausmat No.2 =D very clever girl with good speaking skills. She loves korean movie, songs and Super Junior a lot.
Next, Wana and Kina. I always confuse about their names. Wana is a good chef, she can make spaghetti and chocolate cake with simple equipements in hostel, Unbelievable. Kina is a sweet girl, with her sweet bf. hehe ..
Haziq, quiet guy, likes to ask critical questions which make leturers stunted.
Ari, quiet and shy girl, always talked softly.

Nisa, an active and talkative girl, taller than me =D

Megat, our SAMSA President (yes, he is my classmate, hahaha). We can always get the first hand news from him.

Ika, a friendly and funny girl. She is cool lei, she drove to Intec.

Hanim, haha, a funny and interesting girl. Sometimes, she sang out of sudden which makes us and the lecturer shocked and then lol together.

So, that's all about my classmates.
I would like to end this post with some photos which I have edited for our Ausmat yearbook.
bout Xian Zheng's transformation.
Shopaholic vs Sporty.
Love Story of Hyams.
Hero and heroine wannabe..
Football lover and the photographer.
Ernest and his wives.
Class photo.
So, farewell my classmates and friends... Gonna miss you all much...

finally done......
tired arr ...

No comments:

Post a Comment