Monday, November 1, 2010

致一名废废的好友

=D
Ricky ricky .. geng ya geng ya ... apo apo .. Geng Yi geng Yi ...

yes yes yes, he has so many namessssssss ....
so so so, what's the point of keep repeating a guy's name ??
new bf ... hehehe ... jk jk .. =D

so ya, today ne, is my best boy friend - Apo's 20th birthday .. (I know you prefer apo) ...
Hey, wish you a very very happy birthday and have a real real blast ... I know you have a bunch of good friends to celebrate with you ... =DD
but, reserve some time for me k ?? after my exam, celebrate with you ya ...

em ... describe about him abit ...
he arr ... I knew him since secondary school ..
still remember his pengawas look ... haha ...
I think he is quite a talented guy ..
He did a very good job in writing his blog, with his creative idea, 废废的每日一废,时常看似没有point又很像有point的blog post .... make me laugh sometimes (sometimes only not always, because sometimes 不够废) ...

and .. he is a very pro photographer ..
with his new improved 70mm (hahaha) long lens ...
the red sided canon lens ... he always captures nice photos that 连我都要thumb up ...
especially ... his personal interest, capture leng lui's pictures ... =D

how?? sounds interesting right ...
view his blog ba ... quite creative and funny de ...
http://ifublog.com/apooooooo/

arghh ... my laptop is gonna run out of battery and I forgot to bring my charger to hostel !!..
so, can't write much le ... and gonna prepare for exam ...

so, lastly, lastly la ..
Happy birthday to you ... Geng ya ..
wish you all the best and enjoy your life ....
continue capturing nice pics for us to LIKE ... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment