Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Give me 5

So, today is tuesday ..
wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun.. I have 5 more days in Malaysia ..
what to do? packing packing, tidy up my room before I left (it's in a mess since november last year =.=) accompany papa mama more, talk more to gor gor jie jie, meet some friends...

Yes readers, finally I know when I'll fly~~
It's on 13th of feb, 9.35pm, Malaysian Airlines MH 149, but I have to arrive in KLIA 5 hours earlier which means 4something as requested by my sponsor.
After 7hours ++ I will arrive in Melbourne at 8.15am (aussie time).
College Square Lygon is the place where I will be living with Shi Yin. =D
Monash Parkville is where I will be studying in.
Melbourne is where I will be having my life in these 4 years.
Malaysia is where I will be missing the most.

Looking forward to the new life there~
=D smile ...

1 comment: