Monday, October 3, 2011

Royal Melb show

Yes, it's our first year here so we went to the annual Royal Melbourne Show for the first time.
What is RMS?? basically it's like a fun fair with lotsa rides, exhibitions and show.

so we bought the promotion tickets online and made our way to Melbourne Showground where the show took place. here's our tickets, AUD44 including entry fee and AUD40 ride voucher.
Here we are, at the Royal Melb show, it was so sunny that day, which is a great day for outdoor activities. =D love the Sun here.First, we went to an animal exhibition first. There're lotsa farm livestock there, like cattle, sheep, goat, horse etc. and we got the opportunity to milk the cow also.
Haha, was milking the cow for the second time. first time was at Philip Island. The cow nipple feels so warm lolz. thanks Pura (best milk brand in Aussie) for having this event.

we girls with the Pura mascot.Then, we went to the showcake pavillion, which display lotsa interesting bakery things there.
haha, here's the ice-cream cake..and smurfts..






haha, this is so nice. Seven drawfs and Snow White.
My favourite Super Mario !!



This is very LOL la.. Iphone cake!! hahaha.. and this one is the champion cake.









Then we went to watch the horse racing there. so yengness la, the horse rider, most of them are very young and some of them are children.



so after warming up abit around, we went for our first ride !!! Space Roller !!



haha, by looking at it already felt sick right~~ lolz, haha, it was so scary when the thing flipping me all over =.= haha, but btw, Louie shouted louder than everyone of us !! hahaha.



then, we just walked around the Ferris Wheel showground. so niceee. =D haha, me sampat with the Ferris Wheel.






oh by the time it's too sunny and we felt really hot. and was waiting for some show, so we camwhore awhile.



then it's lunch time !! my Nando Classic Chicken, taste ok.



and then we visited some pig and sheep farm there. haha me with the sheep.~~




here they are, Laura and Yen Mei ~~ After that, we decided to go for a milder second ride as the first ride really scared most of us. haha. we went for the not so thrilling Crazy Coaster.






Yet it was quite fun hahaha.




ok, The third ride, FREESTYLE !! The name itself is already so scary right !! haha



was supposed to have this ride as promised Laura, but then, I just gave up because it's look too over for me !! lolz. sorry ya Laura ~~nah, this is how the freestyle rides looks like. haha, so in the end, only Laura, Yen Mei and Wee Min went for the rides~~ here are they before the thrilling journey begins.
they are halfway in the sky.this is how they looks after the rides. lolz.



while me and SookYee went for a milder third rides. what this called I forgot d.~~haha, not bad quite fun also, I enjoyed the moment stayed high up and look down, can see the whole view of RBS.



and here is our Fourth Ride some sort of SuperMan rides. haha.



After the rides.






So it was evening d, and most of us got tired . so we just 带着依依不舍的心情踏上归途。



and then when we was on the tram back right, I spotted the Laksa King restaurant. so I just spontaneously ask them, hey Jom Laksa King. then Yen Mei said, Jom.




and really, we just got down the tram at the next stop.



Lol it was without any planning yet I love our randomness.



Here's the yummy Laksa King !!



haha, had lotsa fun in this short one week Mid sem break.



yet ate alot, which wasted my gym effort.







so I declared to my friends that I won't be joining them dining out until I reached my safe weight.



because am going back Malaysia soon, which mean my 审查时间gonna reachh =.=



haha, working hard now. =D



tata ttyl.



有时候我会觉得你烦。


你很"十多个"。


明明已经“十多”到了的东西怎么还要我在解释多一次。


你很喜欢装作一副很了解我的样子。




可是我知道你只是一直都很想对我好。


想找话题跟我聊天。


很尽力的想了解我。





但我也许已经习惯不再和任何人交待。


也或许你不是我想要交待的对象。~~

No comments:

Post a Comment