Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello All

Hello All. Greeting from Malaysia.
Yea, I'm back in Malaysia home sweet home for more than one month already.
Time passes so fast that although I feel that I didn't do much thing, it's already 2013 yeah.

So I went to quite a lot of places in the past one month, like Phuket, Krabi, Singapore and attended few parties. Oh yea, I did went to Sydney before I came back.
Overall, Sydney is an awesome place for tourists, very happening and beautiful.
For Phuket and Krabi, it's actually my second visit there. Last year, I went there with friends but this time I was with my family and by cruise. Overall, the trip was enjoyable as well. Likey the environment inside the cruise, the companion of families especially Chloe who made a lot of laughters. She's a lovely girl though she's naughty sometimes.
For Singapore, we stayed at the famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel and the hotel is really beautiful and comfortable. The service is excellent and the environment is relaxing and beautiful. Loving the rooftop pool, which you can view the scenery of Marina Bay from the top. Besides, I enjoyed the trip so much because I shopped quite a lot there at my lovely Bugis, lotsa nice and cheap clothes there. A shopping heaven hahaha. And I really should stop shopping by using the CNY as excuse you know. I think my new clothes can afford me from chu1 to chu15 ad.

Already chillax for more than one month, it's time to improve my self value.
Will read more books and also work hard on my project. Oh did I mention my results for the year. Overall, hard work was paid off and my result was quite good. Got all HD except for the stupid OSCE which makes my GPA no longer 4. But it's ok, I take this imperfection for good so that I will not push myself so hard to get all HD ad since the GPA will not become 4 again anyway. Kinda optimistic lol.

And yea, it's a new year now. Hope all the things get better and a good year ahead.
My ambition this year is to get a pharmacy or research job, to gain some experiences as well as earn some AUD.

That's all for the time being, will update my blog infrequently so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment