Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night At the museum 2

Went pyramid on friday to watch the movie "Night at The Museum 2".
Its really very nice, as nice as "Night at the museum 1".

I like the characters in the movie, the historical peoples in the museum.
Abraham Lincoln said "I never tell lie".
Napoleon said "Why you looked at me when you said the word "short"?"
Einstein said "the answer is pi, 3.14159625."(corrected)

I like Abraham Lincoln, Einstein, Octavian, Jedediah, Teddy and Amelia Earhart.
Gonna find infomation and study about them.

I like one of the scene in the movie, Aerospace museum I think.
There are rockets, aircarft, helicopter, airship and others related to aeronautical field there.
I am very interested on aeronautical engineering actually. Confusing me la, because i already got JPA scholarship for pharmacy. Just go for it ba ... ^^


After watching the movie, we went back to hostel. My last night in D112. Sad T.T
Took some pic ..

My apartment door. D112.




We used to play badminton here. No chance to play at here anymore.Used to jump here. Haha. =b

I will miss sunway college, I will miss D112, I will miss sun-u apartment, I will miss you all. All d best =b

Bye, sunway college. Bye, friends =b

1 comment:

  1. Night at the museum 2 released already? i thought it's Night at the museum 1 =.= anyways it's a very funny movie, i remember the monkey hide the key of Lincoln.

    Must decide carefully ya.. which field you prefer :) NO REGRET in future! Gambateh! :)

    ReplyDelete