Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Night In My home

Em ... after I withdraw from Sunway College, I will have 30+ days before i sign in to another college. The most frequent question relatives or friends asked me recently is :" eh, you not studying now mer ? why you still in jenjarom de?" haix, sian d la when ppl asked me this question. Have to smile and tell them :"em, I withdraw from sunway d because i got jpa. I will be offered to another college before going overseas."
Then they still asking," which college ? go which country ?"
I have to answer : don't know yet, waiting for the letter." Repeat this few sentences don know how many times d.
But, its ok , haha, they caring about me ma. =b

well, no school's life. actually I quite miss life in D112, miss my housemates them all, wanna hang out v them to pyramid, chit chat v them, exercise v them. haha. I will find a chance to go meet them la.

Em, the next thing to do is practice my driving skill. Less confident since my teacher"er ge" keep scolding me when i was driving.打击很大eh ... haha =b

And then, find a day go down Banting to meet v Kai Way and Ah Wen. Miss them eh, long time no see them d.

Looking forward to watch a basketball match or badminton match.
Waiting for the JPA "pos laju" letter. (Pray for me to get the college and country I desire)
be geng geng la you ... haha ...

That's all ....

2 comments:

  1. wow... you're so famous nowadays! Then you must be able to say it out smoothly. hmmm... you can try to rap it! rock! ""em... i withdraw ... oversea. :D

    ReplyDelete