Sunday, July 26, 2009

Short Intro About Intec

I'm here at Intec for about one month d ..
You all may curious about what is Intec, where is it, how is it etc ..
Let me summarize all into a post ..
First, INTEC stands for International Education Centre. Its a branch of UITM.
Intec is a preparatory centre specially opened for students who are going to continue their studies overseas, mainly are scholar of JPA, MARA, TNB, YAYASAN and so on.
There are several courses in Intec.
-A-level Medicine
-A-level Germany
-A-level UK
-Australian Matriculation (which I am studying)
-ADFP
-Russian Programme
-Japan Programme
-Middle-east Programme
and so on.. Can't remember all actually.
It is located at Section 17, Shah Alam.
Well, the school is quite big and the environment is quite nice.
Let's photos continue my intro ..

Deng deng.. The nicest building in Intec.. The Great Library.. (really very nice, we always hang out here after classes)

Sideview of library from my classroom's window ..

Part of Ausmat Building (purple) raining..

Nice landscape of Ausmat Block .. just Raining ..


Take shuang de .. No.12 + Ausmat block ..

Hehe.. Me + Ausmat Block..

Nice basketball court .. raining feel .. (day)
Night basketball court .. still nice.. I like it ..

Volleyball and tennis court plan view ..

Plan view of part of school ..

View from 3rd floor of library ..

Class whiteboard ..

Peep the class beside mine.. (the thing i did everyday)
My short intro until here ..
If you all wanna know more about my school.. hehe.. come here yourself la .. (I give you all free tour guide)
sudden holiday.. just become bkb match recorder just now.. busy sunday ..

1 comment:

  1. Hi , mayi know how did u apply for intec ? I really love to further my study at intec . Btw , im 18 . After spm . U can email me here gdhcl_10@yahoo.com .

    ReplyDelete