Sunday, July 26, 2009

My school basketball Pro ?? =b

Ausmat vs Japan Programme..

I wonder, a school full of scholars.. em, ya, academic sure geng.. but, sports ?

I had gone to prove it..
There's a sport carnival held in my school, named INPRO..(damn geng name right?=b)

That morning, I take a chance to watch one of my favourite sports, basketball match..
Reached school early in the morning.. Captured some photos of players practicing.. I like the colour of sky.. fancy gold.. I like this photo.. Glory light of sun + yang guang players .. haha =b


Another pic of A-level's team..
A-level's team .. Although they are of different course with me, I like thier team because their t-shirt looked tidy and nice. (shiny yellow) can you see my No.13 ? hehe ..

Random .. Yang Guang right ? this photographer quite pro right..

Random .. they are doing warm up .. the white shirt guy looked quite fancy right ? again.. the photographer is pro ..
Middle east programme over-excited supporters ..=b

Get a chance to watch the volleyball match that held beside basketball court ..
Results :
Ausmat gets into final .. VS Japan Programme .. ^^ congratz ..
photographed and reported by shuang13 ..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm...
    no NBL watch..
    still can watch ur school team play..hehe..
    t.care...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. don say liao .. i still sad now t.t
    nbl is different level v them la ..

    ReplyDelete