Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sudden Holiday ..

Ya .. I am having holiday now for one week ..
My school was closed due to H1N1 influenza..

hey hey .. don't misunderstand ..
My school is still safe from H1N1 ..
But the other campus of my school were not so lucky ..
So, to standardize holiday, all my school's campus are closed ..

So ya, I am still healthy shuang ya .. haha ..

So, friends, feel free to call me out yamcha or hang out..=b
I am now at jen ...

although I am busy v ymm things and basketball match, i will try to space out my time geh .. hehe .. ^^

I am sad ... disappoint .. 1st of august night, planned to go watch nbl v GengYa de..
But, too bad too bad too bad too bad,
I am not available.. again, ymm things =.=
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

That's all, I am sad .. I wait for the match for 8 months d ...
I wanna see pro playing basketball .. especially .. e hem .. No.13 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment