Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As hardworking as bees

Super busy week..

Tuesday - Chemistry Test (hehe, confidence 8/10)

Wednesday - Issue Analysis, which is an English speaking test, analysis on hot issues today, our conversation with the assessor will be recorded and sent to Australia SACE board. (confidence 6/10)

I have chosen wild life issue, and I am the only people in my class who have chosen this topic.
I find articles myself. When there's group discussion time, I discuss with mysellf, lol =b
Did outline myself, made cue card just now..
My classmate asked:" why don't you change topic? you seems so lonely la."
Even teacher also want to give me privilege for longer submission time for my outline.

But I am
degil ..

lol, insist to choose this topic ..
Hope i am not making a wrong choice..

Jia you tomorrow, for your oral assessment..=b (for myself and my classmates)

Four articles and four cue cards ..

My lovely cue cards .. Cue card = cute card ? lol ...

Thursday and Friday - peaceful days ..
Saturday - Ethnics Final Exam ..
Its a "lovely week" .. lol ...
acid rain - hurt you
photochemical smog - you can't see me

No comments:

Post a Comment