Friday, October 23, 2009

421 km/h


With new Arc Saber Z-slash racket, he did his smash during the speed test in Yonex Japan Open, Tokyo.

Wow, he smash at a speed of 421km/h, which breaks the world record perviously set by Japan's Naoko Kawamae at 414km/h.

Who is him ??

My big big idol, Tan Boon Heong ..
He said:" It really motivates me to know that I hold such a prestigious record. I have been working extra time on my smash and it is rewarding to see that it's paid off. But it's not enough to be a good badminton player."

Congraz ya .. Support you ^^
Take benefit of your strength and utilize it nicely in your match.. Jia You ..
Admire you much much ..

FYI:
It was just two weeks ago that the previous world record of 332 km/h - set by Fu Haifeng had been surpassed by Japan's Kawamae. The shuttler from Tokyo didn't get to enjoy the fame for long.


keep your triple s
-strength
-smash
-smile
Jia You =b

No comments:

Post a Comment