Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friday ..


Now I'm in classroom.
So free huh. because teacher will be entering class later due to meeting.
So, he ask us to find information for our oral assessment ourselves.
Ya, I did found la. But still haven get a solid idea for what I'm going to focus on.
Wilder places for wild things, I choose this issue, will be talking about animals and natural habitat design in zoo. Have to do brainstorming later.


And later, at 12, we have our maths topic test, Coordinate Geometry.
Hehe, no worry, I have done revision. Haha.

And these three days, I have to finish doing revision on Computer Studies, test is on Monday. Thick textbook, long chapters. =.=
Three more days to go, three more chapters to go. Jia You ...
going back to home later.. hahaha =b

No comments:

Post a Comment