Friday, January 15, 2010

Ice Cream.Papa

At home now, warm warm home..
as usual, mum is busy preparing her CNY decoration, brother is busy of teaching tuition classes, sister back from working, dad is watching tv and reading newspaper.. haha ..

Dad was fetching me back in this afternoon..
Once I got into his car, he asked me,"Do you want to eat McD ice-cream?"

huh what? since when my dad fall in love with the ice-cream ??=b maybe influenced by me .. haha .. because that is the question that I asked him last week when he was fetching me.

I quicky anwered,"yes yes yes, sure ... haha, actually is you want to eat ice-cream right?"
He just smile and laugh ..

Hehe, I got him a McFlurry and I had a ChocoTop. so sweet, when eating with dad. =D

Hyams.Me.laptop.ss =D
to let you see more of me.

2 comments:

  1. halo...
    going back somemore?

    you should appreciate you have such a blissful hostel life here!! so envy!!!hihihih222

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe .. =D yup .. you also can have it .. let us bring you to it ... ^^ hehe ..

    ReplyDelete