Monday, January 18, 2010

Red Monday

A usual monday started with McD breakfast..
Then, having classes, although tiring, but quite enjoyed it.. lol =D

After classes, daddy and mum came to fetch me go out ..
We went to SP as usual..
Shopping around, help daddy to choose clothes and jeans..

"I don't want to try already."daddy repeated this sentence childishly when mum keep asking him to try on clothes and pants .. lol, I just keep laughing ..

Then, guess what ??.. =D
Deng deng ..
got Proton Malaysia Open 2010 finals tickets =D
let you hug this..=b
yeah .. !!
I wish to watch this live match since I like badminton ..
And this year, have actualized it ... because next year maybe no chance to watch ad ...
Will be going with school friends ...
hey .. Glad to know that you are going to start your new life ..
everything must Jia you ya, just like the pic today, wish the red luck bring you charm ..

No comments:

Post a Comment