Saturday, March 6, 2010

2010.D112


It was quite a long time I have not visit my ex-housemates d ..
since I worry that they probably miss me too much, I made my first 2010 visit to D112, the hostel I stayed before .. haha .. jk jk ... I miss you all too much la ..

It was friday, after class, Han as promised, came to fetch me at my hostel, and then dropped me at Sunway College. and he and his friends made their way to their college ..
thanks ya .. ^^
They have reached my hostel a little bit earlier, so they just hang around there ..
I just can't imagine that they can shop and make their own fun in Ole Ole =.=
hehe .. btw, he broke the record of the "mini-shot basketball" machine in Ole-Ole .. haha ..

ya, then, I reached Sunway College that I have not come back for quite a long time ..


here is where my classroom used to be ..

this is the new building that I have not seen before I quit .

finally, I reached the D112 that I have missed so much, welcomed by Juin and Ah Bit ..
chit chat chit chat .. then we made our way to Sunway Pyramid by the shuttle bus that I have not taken for quite a long time .. haha ..

then, we had our lunch at Full House, SP..
foods are OK .. chatting with them for a long time at there ..
They have just finished their final exam that morning, which means that day is the last day of their FIA(Foundation In Art) course.. then they will be having break for one week and resumed their studies at Lancester Uni, Sunway Campus ..
wish Juin and Ah Bit all the best and good luck .. haha ..

Juin, Bit and me ..

Then, Jia Yee(the resident of D112 after I leave)came to join us to watch movie ..
watched "nine" .. lol movie .. haha .. can't understand really ..

after that, Evone(my ex-roomate) who have just finished her class, rushed to SP to join us(the main purpose is to see me) .. haha ..
here's the pics of me and Jia Yee, Evone..
After having our dinner, my bro came to fetch me and now I'm home ..
Will try my best to go back more often to see you girls =D
Juin and Bit, wish you have a very nice graduation day ..
Evone, stay happy and sweet sweet with him..
Jia yee, get healthy back soon ..
Kazuko, I have not seen you for a long time d eh, must make your time to meet me next time k ? =b
winnie, take care and get healthy soon too, and join us next time .. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment