Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ausmat.Triathlon

Today, there was an event held by SAMSA, mental triathlon..
Triathlon ? hehe .. not cycling, swimming and running la ..
This is INTEC, this is AUSMAT, this is mental triathlon ..
There were three challenging sessions in this game..
I will write them in details later ..

Ok ... Initially, I was not planning to participate in this game.
But since our 12-1 class have been cancelled purposely for this, so I just followed Xian Zheng to have a look on it ..

So, we walked to the GLENEG class and waited outside ..
while we were waiting, YiFei who is my ALG friend came out from his classroom which is just beside the GLENEG ..
hehe, pleasure to met him a bit accidentally, talked to him and his classmates ..
and he have proudly showed us the electronic whiteboard of his classroom ..

deng deng .. ^^

The Yi Fei's proudest electronic whiteboard ..

and their class, Bonn .. prefer bonni .. hehe ..

em ya ... back to the triathlon story ..

while talking to Laura, who is the one of the committee, I got to know that the participants will get 50% discount on the purchase of the "I love OZ/NZ" badges and a free burger ..
hehe, without hesitating, I signed up immediately to get the privileges .. =b

and here shows the crowd of partipants ..

Green shirt Han Boom, the most "痞子" feel student in INTEC ..

and so .. the game started ..
as mentioned earlier, the triathlon consisted of three sessions ..
I chose the complete the "Suduko" session first ..

took quite a long time to finish it ..
Thanks Mr.Ju for bring me luck and inspiration that help me to complete the task .. haha..

and then, I started the "Speed maths" session ..
hehe .. done the calculation part only, when i was began to do the so called "toughest" sequence part, time was up ..

Then, I went to the other class to complete the puzzle game ..
Get help from Boom and David, solve it in a short time ..
finally, considered as completed the game ?
haha ..

then, we redeemed our Burger with our tickets ..

The burger with cucumber and tomato ..

em .. In short, it was quite a nice event organized by SAMSA, make some fun to the "always busy" ausmat-ian's life .. ^^
Credits to all of the committees ..

ok, then I bought the "I Love OZ(aussie)" badges with my triathlon participants price..

so nice =b love it ..

Then, we asked all of our classmates to take photos with the badges together ..
We love OZ and NZ !!!
let's get to fly together my lovely classmates and coursemates ..
Jia you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment