Saturday, April 24, 2010

S24

oh yes .. finally ielts is over ...
hahaha ..

em ... unhealthy me these few days ..
McD for ytd and today..
friend said I looked pale and tired ..
I think so when I looked at mirror ..
haiz.. I want to eat some healthy food in shah alam pls ... not the so called "healthy" set in the chicken rice shop ..
or mama dabao her homecooked food for me .. haha .. think too much ..

and the upcoming week ya .. I will be quite lonely in hostel..
My super super good and kind roomate, Jan Men is having her earlier study leave and so she went back home ad ..
miss her eh ..
haiz... anyway .. janmen Jia You in your study .. haha ...
when tired of studying, you may stick to your lovely TV to relax .. haha ...
remember, study and also relax sometimes ya ...

fine fine fine, stop complaining shuang...

aim : done esl part 2 tonight ..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment