Wednesday, June 9, 2010

冰淇淋的心意

Yesterday, I went to Banting with my sister as I promised to accompany her to quote the souvenirs prices for an event.
So, after hanging around some shops, we visited to our Uncle's shop at Banting ..
so very randomly, we get to know that yesterday was our cousin brother, who is my uncle's son's birthday through facebook ..

He is a shy guy ..
so when we walked into the dining room where he was eating and sang the "Happy birthday" song to him, he was shocked and acted like quite shy ...
and very randomly, my aunt said, tonight you all come to my house la. Wey Sand gonna blowing his birthday cake."

so we called random ...
during the night, we have forgotten the invitation ... =b
my papa mama, sister and brother went out d and left me alone at home ..

and then, when I was working hard for my SRT essay, the home telephone rang ..
"Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna talk anymore.."saja la ...
So I answered, em, it's aunt's voice," Hey shuang, you all haven't come arr?"
I was like "huh ?"
then she asked us to go, but I told her I m alone..
and she asked if there's still car available at home..
I said ok and then randomly I made my way to their house ..
lol ...


This handsome guy is my biaodi, Wey Sand .. got somebody said he looked like one of my idols, Tan Boon Heong when he smiles .. lol .. =b

my uncle's family
and so, as the only cousin to celebrate birthday with my biaodi, I get the privileges to eat larger slices of cake .. hahaha ...
it's ice-cream cake ..
it's my uncle's family's tradition to buy an ice-cream cake for his family member's birthday celebration... they told me ..


Yummy ... =D
A small cake, but I can feel a big love of the family ....
thanks for the treats.
and happy birthday to my like-BoonHeong BiaoDi, Wey Sand ..

No comments:

Post a Comment