Friday, July 30, 2010

Iron S

Say Yes ... Say Yeah ... hahaha ...
finally finally, I got to donate blood .. haha .....

This time, my iron level is sufficiently high and so .. finally my blood is being accepted ..
hehe .. they want my blood liao .. hahaha ....

why I said so ...
as I posted before, I tried to donate once at the beginning of this year, February I guess...
but then ... the nurse just told me that my haemoglobin level is low, so tak boleh donate..
quite disappointed during that time ...

after half year, by eating more vege (I suppose), I heard from some friends saying that there will be a blood donation campaign again in Intec ...
and therefore, I was eager to try it again ...

after inviting some other friends to go, we went to the Great Hall during our lunch hour.
Filled up the form, and then had some blood tests as usual.

and so, during the most critical part, which is the haemoglobin level test, I was feeling a bit nervous...
after putting one drop of my blood into the blue solution, the nurse said,"ok. sign here."

I was like,"really??? I passed?"

haha .... too happy ...
and here shows the girls who were going to donate their blood....

Yeah, made it =D


My first time to donate blood, and I am proud to say that I am a universal donor, O ...
I lied on the chair accompanied by Jia Ying and Edwin..
when the nurse inject the needle into my vein, I just closed my eyes, and sensed the painfulness .. not really pain, just a bit ... =D
so when it was done, I opened my eyes, and saw the red blood flowing out from my body ...

em .. the feeling is ...

weird .. haha ... I sensed the blood flowing out throgh my vein, continuously and very quickly..
but don't know why, I was feeling like so nervous, my heartbeat kept on increasing.. I have to put my hand on it to comfort it...

after a short while, the nurse came to collect my bloodpack and removed the apparatus from my hand.. and so 450mL of my blood has been donated and probably stored in Hospital TAR now .. =D

Donating blood is a nice and meaningful experience...

还有下次, I am sure .. =D

But then there's bruise on my hand where the needle was injected... but 不痛不痛, because I am let lui .. haha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment