Saturday, July 24, 2010

InPro =D

So .. it's time to update my blog before my readers get boring of seeing the same post ...

em ... so so ...
these days I am pretty fine ..
as usual, attending classes from 8-4 ...
met many new faces in school, our juniors ...
very crowded cafe, all of them ....
love Roti Impit ... in ADFP cafe ...
love Japanese language .. thx my utsukashi Fuwei sensei ...
love to greet KTJ(Japan programme) lecturers .. =D
enjoy the time laughing with Group of 8 (my gang in school)...

now I am in hostel, also not going back home this week, to participate in Inpro (Intec Sport Carnival) ...
eh, when you become so geng wan, join Inpro somemore ...
no la, participate doesn't means playing sports ...
I participate in the Inpro as a supporter .. =D

woke up early this morning to support Ausmat team in badminton match ...
me and xee, with our sleepy eyes, fully watched and supported Ausmat team in the match ...
Our juniors are so sporting, their cheering with slogan were so impressive and I think that they have successfully encouraged our players to play better ..
Ausmat Juniors good job !!

Finally, Ausmat got No.3 in the match ... congratz ya ...

Other than that, we have also watched the women's basketball and men's volleyball match which Ausmat have won with a great success ..

Enjoyed and had fun with Xee and Sin Wei .. =D
they made a lot of jokes ...

Jia you ya Ausmat team in tomorrow's basketball match ..

No comments:

Post a Comment