Tuesday, September 28, 2010

0910 =D

Ok .. =D Finally I am free and inspired now to write a new post ...
Thanks Intec my beloved school for the "short break", especially the Commerce class students who are still having their exam now .. haha .. because of you all, we science students got some time to rest .. thanks a lot .. =D

Em ... By seeing the title, you know what am I going to write about right??
0910, a birthday post for myself ..
English or Chinese??
English ba, more universal .. hahaha ...

So, my birthday was on the week during school holidays ...
I expected this year birthday would be mostly with family and relatives and probably some hometown friends.. right ho Kai Way?? haha ...
When I was off from Shah Alam and back to my lovely home, my sis told me that they gonna throw a co-birthday party for me, my twins cousins brothers, my cousin sisters and another cousin brothers, whose their birthday are on September also ... =D
My sis said it would be just a party among families and relatives, so don't have to invite my friends to come ..
And they have chosen to hold the party on my birthday ... proud to be right? hehe ..
So, I said, ok ...
And then she asked," you will be free ma?? thought your friends will celebrate with you?"
I answered,"Not yet ppl asking, so I will reserve the night for you .." hahaha ..
Who knows, she already intend to make no ppl asking me out during that day... continue viewing the story if you want to know more ...

So, during the morning of the day, I received a bday gift from Chun Wei .. my secondary school classmate ..
wo, it's really quite early and I was just woke up ... shocked when seeing him .. just talked a little because it's too early .. haha .. anyway thanks a lot ya Chun Wei ... like your gift ...

and then what was I doing during the day of my birthday?
lol, went to Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi with mum, sis and JieFu to buy some materials for the party .. haha ..
and then back to home .. busy replying fb's wishes and greetings ..
until the night, dressed up and went to my auntie's house where the party held..
thinking that it's quite good to have a gang of relatives to celebrate bday with me, although without friends .. hehe ..
Em .. reached there ... and lingering around seeing what foods were prepared .. =D
and then my cousin brother came,"Shuang, have you viewed your cake already? let's go to have a look.."

So I followed him to the dining room ....
And..
and ....
and ....

and ...

I saw a scene that was totally unacceptable ............
OMG, four similar faces appeared in front of my eyes...
Xee, Cheng Yee, Edwin and Chun Kit ...... =.= my intec best friends ....
it was really unacceptable ....
four faces that are not supposed to be in Jen, in my auntie's house ... they are here ..
lol .. I forgot how I reacted le, I think the first sentence I said was "Walao ...." haha ...
and their first sentence was," eh, 这样巧。" our favourite phrase ...
Still unbelievable, asking them how they got to here, why they will got to here ...
and they kept asking me to calm down .. haha ...
The appearence of you all in Jen, especially in my auntie's dining hall really make me cannot calm down ok?? haha ...
OIC, they have planned it for quite a long time d ...
Jia Ying is the one who contacted my sis, and pakat with my sis to give me such a huge suprise ..
But at last, Jia Ying can't make it because the train tickets from Kampar have been sold out ...
and Mr. Big Pig and Small Pig can't make it because they have to stay in farm .. haha, no la .. because they have some family trips ...
Arrghh .. really did gotten a big biG bIG BIG suprise from G8 .. the most random group ever ...
love you girls and guys .. =D
thanks Chun Kit for driving all the way from KL to Jen... Using Google Map by typing my home address ...
thanks Cheng Yee for staying at Akasia for one night because of me =b I know you 一秒都不想留在Akasia .. haha ...
Thanks beloved Xee for coming all the way here from Pontian, Johor .. touch .. =D
Thanks Jia Ying for all these plans .. although you can't make it, I did felt very touched because of you ..
Thanks Mr.Edwin, our小开, for willing to spend his precious time here .. haha ..
Thanks Mr.Sin Wei and Julius for not coming .. haha ... if not the car will be too full d ... =b haha ... jk jk ... thanks what lei .... thanks for making G8 a G8 .. haha ...
and last but not least, thanks my lovely sister .. =D
saw you, wink + nike ..
ok ... after I have accepted the fact that they were really here, we had our buffet dinner ...
when we were chit-chatting, suddenly four similar faces appeared in front of me again ...
lol, my secondary school best friends, Kai Way, Ah Wen, Erica and Wei Fu ...
lol .. this was planned by Camy, my cousin sisters and my brother I suppose ...
really got shocked and suprised one more time ... arghh, cannot continue to be like this, ah bo later I got heart attack ...
It has been a long time that I have seen them ....
because most of them are studying at the other states ....
tha Kai Way huh, I still asked her when she gonna let me see when she was greeting me happy birthday by phone ... she still answered, "anytime you want.."
Hehe ... Thanks for coming ya..
Thanks Ah Wen for driving ..
Kai Way for coming to let me see ..
Erica for purposely come back from Melaka ..
Camy for plan these all ...
Wei Fu and Hen Chun for coming ..
so .. at first I thought I might just be a 配角in the party, but at last, many of my friends came also ...
Combination .. =D

after chit-chatting and taking photos, it's time for the cake ceremony ..
My birthday cake .. from brother and Lena .. Yummy strawberry .. =D
as usual, first step-smile .. =D first time celebrate birthday with so many ppls .. =D
From the left, elder cousin brother, twins cousin brothers with their sisters at the middle and me ..
Made five wishes ..
With my beloved families .. =D
with my beloved cousin brothers and sisters ...
With my beloved secondary school best friends ..
with my beloved part of G8 .. my intec best friends ...
with all of them ...
and lastly, a solo pic of mine .. =D

after that, some of my friends went back home and the G8 will stay overnight at my home ..
before we depart to my home, they took out a big box from the kitchen for me ...
Lol .. I shocked dao one more time ... really big ..
so I opened the box ...
wo ......................................................................
非笔墨能形容.. haha .. the gift you all presented ...
a handmade Japanese style house with all of the G8 around the house ..
G8 in the house .. haha .. =D really like it so so so so much ~~~ ... you all really awesome!!....
Haha .. =D
And I was looking at the 串烧guys.. =D
still got the G8 road sign .. =D
love you all .. this gift is the 年度最感人,最赚人热泪的礼物。

and then we got back to my home ...
had fun playing with tea, singing k, playing firework and giving them night tour around Jen...
they were at my home, unbelievable !!..
当然少不了一些闹剧。

and the other gifts my friends gave me ...
The colourful v-back bikini, by my 最贴心的朋友,Kai Way, Ah Wen and Erica ...
they hope that they can protect me and acc me all the times .. =D lol ...
thanks ya, this is the 年度最贴心的礼物。 and then the coloured contact lens and solution by Camy, Wui Bee, Wei Fu, Lay Ping and Hen Chun .. like the tones, hazel brown =D thanks ya ... this is the 年度最实用的礼物。
The super cute little bear from Fu Wei ... brought from Japan eh .. to my suprise, when I turn the button at the back of the bear, I heard the song "Beauty and the Beast".. oh .. it's actually a tiny music box bear, with my birthday date .. =D domo arigato Fu Wei kun, tai sei tsu suru ... kanpeki .. =D haha .. this is the 年度最可爱,最远的礼物啦..

and thanks Fandy and Soon Lee for the gifts ..
Thanks Ah Heng for the cakes ... come all the way from Banting eh ..
Thanks Julius for the well-packaged chocolate, I haven't eat it yet ..
Thanks Ricky for celebrating my bday by bringing me to bookfair and give me a cake-not-cake ...=b
Thanks Yee Jin for the celebrating my very advanced birthday with the nice taste cakes .. =D
thanks Jie Fu for the body lotion .. and Jie Jie for the phone credits .. haha ...

Hehe ... realized that I have thanks too much in this post ...

But, last but not least, thanks my families and all my friends for giving me a memorable 19th bday ..
thanks my lovely readers for reading ... hope you all didn't get bored by reading ....

No comments:

Post a Comment