Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Eye Family =D

Yeppie ... New members added into my "big eye family" ...

The Big Eye Mario from Japan .. I name it Kodomo .. =D

The cute cute tortoise from Japan, I name it "super slow" ...

These two were gifted by FuWei, my friend who studied in Japan ...
Finally met up with him that day as he is having his holiday now in Malaysia ...
Hehe .. talked quite a lot.. he really talkative .. and I laughed a lot .. he really funny .. haha ..
especially when he was telling me the funny stories about his daily life in Japan, the "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" etc .. =D after that I still laughed sometimes when I think of his acting ..
at last, domo arigato ya FuWei kun .. taise tsu suru .. kangeki desu ..
next time I bring you souvenir from Aussie if possible .. hehe ..

and then another new member joining ...

The Big Eye Bear Bear .. I name it Miss JaM ... gifted by Jan Men, my lovely ex-roomate .. thx ya .. it's really cute and I like it a lot .. with the big eyes and love .. =D muax .. love you (wink+nike).. hehe ..
and I realized their similarities .. bear bear world .. =D
The Big Eye Family on their master's bed .. cute right?? =b

going to Penang tomorrow with family .. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment