Sunday, September 12, 2010

Me

Just to update my blog readers .. =D
Now I am having holiday, one week left ...
em .. should I call it holiday? nola nola .. should be study leave .. =.=

I have used up one week of holiday playing around, without doing revision ..
happy and enjoyable yet I am facing the consequences now ..
have to study really fast and rush ..
no time le .. t.t
FYI, I will be having my trial exam started from next monday ... all subjects and all chapters eh ...
Nowadays have to wake up around 7-8am to study and also to acclimatise me to the real exam's time ...
Most of the our exams are on 7am ... O.O
Gambateh ba ...

Actually I still owe some posts ...

About my lovely and unforgettable birthday celebration post, I will write about it as soon as possible ..
maybe after my exam or when I have some free time ... I will make it a good post, so it's worth for you all to wait k ?? hehe ... Movies have trailer and my blogpost also has pre-post ok?
Pre-post: really touch and suprise .. love you guys and girls =D

so I am going to study now ...
stay tuned ya readers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment