Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ok, we can do it !!

Silk ~~~
Time flies ....
I am really sorry that I didn't update my blog last week as promised and most probably couldn't do it in this week also ...

Because this week is a critical week for me - the One Week Study Leave ...
Then, SACE !!!
After that, GEE !!!
Next, FREE !!

haha ... so ya, wish all the best to you, you and you .. my G8, my HYAMS, my AUSMAT 21 ... =D Try our very best best and best ...

some pre-posts ..
no time to write about them yet ..
Hyams superb final gathering party ...
The Grand Award Ceremony ...
Basketball gathering and match ...
long time never ss le ..
A pic of me after the Award Ceremony .. =D

stay tuned ..

2 comments:

  1. ss, sleep more.. you are tired.. you having a panda eyes ler >.<
    good luck for your exam^^
    jia you =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to .. but after my exam ba .. =D
    thx ya a lot ...

    ReplyDelete