Saturday, October 16, 2010

October Opps

well .. Just now when I was viewing friend's blog, suddenly spotted a mini countdown gadget .. the gadget stated 离sace还有15天...
I was like .. huh?? so soon mer??

em .. yes .. my very very super grand final exam as known as SACE is approaching..
It is a very important exam for us, just like STPM for form 6, but then our internal assessment also comprise 50% of our marks ..

conclude the results from Trial Examination ...

Firstly, I hate BIO !!..
arghh .. haiz .. my weakest science subject .. 4 marks question I wrote 4 sentences only can get 1 or 2 marks .. =.= without key word then deduct half mark .. exceeded the points allocated for a particular scope then no marks .. =.=
and my BIO marks are always hanging !!...
high B but not A .. always 81, 82 but not 83 ... sienz de la ..
already studied every single points in the text books but still ... haiz ... sienz arr ..

But I know I should not hate it .. In order to excel, I have to like it .. click like ..
but you really very sienz lo, BIO ...
can you treat me better so that I will like you more??
anyone can teach me how to score well in Bio ??

em .. In contrast, I love MATHS ..
after struggling so hard for the so called hardest maths among other courses in Intec (Lecturer cited in James 2010) , the Ausmat Year 12 mathematical studies, finally I got the fun and ideas of answering the MATHS paper ..
firstly, do all the past year papers ... what I did when preparing for Trial exam is that I did two set of past year everyday, one early in the morning and one before I sleep ..
It really works .. =D

secondly, utilize the RM450 graphic calculator as much as possible ..
I really love the GC a lot, save me a lot of time and energy .. GC smart guy ..

thirdly, make a simple yet complete cheatsheet .
don't jot down everything on the sheet one day before having your exam ..
make the cheatsheet while you are doing exam practices, then you will know what you have to know and jot it down .. especially the definition things ..

em .. lastly, about the long question part, part a, b, c usually is the easy part ..
when you are doing the d,e,f etc .. if you face some difficulties, always refer to the part a,b,c or recheck the question. maybe you will get some ideas ..

these are just my opinions ... =D

Besides that, I also like Chemistry a lot ..
all I can say is .. thanks my awesome lecturer Madam Nor Syamilla for the great teaching and useful notes, handouts, exercise and practices .. =D
she is really a great lecturer, appreciate the chance of being taught by her ...

The next is Physics .. em .. ok also ..
the key I think is really understand the theory rather than memorizing the answer ..
But I still have to restudy the text books back to get back the fresh key ideas ..

Last but not least (sure not least, maybe it is the most important for me), the killing ESLS ...
em ... I still haven't got back my Trial writing paper yet ..
but already know the marks for listening .. don't know it's luck or what.. I got unexpectedly high marks in listening ..
but but but .. I know .. my formal letter sure K.O ...
I seriously think that I have to improve my letter writing as my last minute preparation ...
You know what .....
I had a nightmare last night .. I dream of I was sitting for ESLS exam ... (is the first time I dream of exam things lei)
and I have not enough time to complete the letter ...
quite 夸张a bit la, I dream of there was only one minute left for me to write the letter ...
haha .. em .. maybe this is the God's sign that indicates me to practice more on letter writing ..
so I set a goal for myself, a formal letter a day, keep nightmare away ..=D

ok ok .. =D that's all from me now ...
my dear readers, I know this post is quite a boring one as I only talk about exam things, transfer my stress to you all .. haha ...
forgive me k .. interesting post coming soon .. (Pre-post : G8 host the birthday party for Sin Wei) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment