Tuesday, November 30, 2010

篮球。友

Late post 3..
23 October 2010..
Basketball match and gathering ...

Arghh, sorry, no pic for this post, because we spent most of our time in talking, but forgot to take some precious pics... =.=

So ya, it was a Saturday. Have been planning to hang out with Hui Qi, my basketball partner forever since long time ago. But then because her returning to Jenjarom is precious, we hardly make it. FYI, she studied at UTAR, Kampar.


Finally, she got back during that weekend and both of us were free .. hehe .. and ngam ngam during that time, there was a basketball tournament held in Banting, so we went there to watch our lovey basketball match, with Kou Yong as our driver.

Reached the basketball court and I've met Wei Han there. Long long time never see and contact with him d. He is still wearing a yellow shirt, still waiting for his Miss Yellow (I guess).
after talked to him for a while, we got seated. So, what's the match going on???
em.. actually I've already forgotten, as we were not paying much attention in watching the match, instead, me and Hui Qi, with Ee Shya (my cousin, a pro female Selangor state basketball player) joining us later, talked and gossiping at all time. haha ..

Then, I saw another familiar face around the basketball court. ehhh.. Xiu Bou??
Knew him in a basketball tournament when I worked as a table officer. He is a pro basketball player, one of the young national player, which has his training now in MABA. Never expect him in Banting. He was playing for Sarawak team in this tournament. And, hehehe, he took No.13 .. =D
So I msg him, never got reply until I left the court. And yes, it was him and he claimed that he saw a familiar me too .. lol ... Reconnected after that.

然后,就这样跟慧琪和霞聊了两场比赛。内容九成是无关比赛的,太久没有碰面了嘛。
但,我就很享受这样边看比赛边聊着,不懂做么在篮球场就是比较好聊这样。。=D 并且还可以遇到很多同是篮球爱好者的朋友。met yee jin after that too.

then, the match ended and we continued chatting at a cafe nearby.

I am grateful that I got the chance to be involved in basketball world even though I am not playing it. Being a table officer gained me a lot of experience and knowledge about basketball and I also get to know a lot of friends as well as referees who love basketball too.

looking forward for another basketball match gathering. =D
and another hang out with Hui Qi and Ee Shya ...

Shya, all the best in your training now ...
take care of your injuries and also try your best k?? as you have prepared and trained so hard for the matches ... =D The best luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment