Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love Basketball Saturday

Spent my day in helping Ricky out in the inter-uni basketball tournament hosted by his uni, MMU ...
Though it was quite tiring, have to wake up very early in the morning arr, I enjoyed it..
as I love to watch basketball match no matter it's nice or lousy .. 要求很低ho ... haha ..

Met Ricky No.2, long time no see .. Knowing his teamate named Ricky No.1 or 瑞奇,(want his facebook acc eh =b) who is more leng zai than him ... hahaha, don't kek si .. =D you are more geng than him la .. and because the players kept asking for substitution, Ricky No.2 asked to substitute for the referee also .. oh ya, thanks for the 旺记大餐also, though there's no 忘不了(a kind of fish), and we were dining in a restaurant named 旺记 that make everyone 忘记about it, I will never forget the dinner that you treated.. haha .. Happy trip to Taiwan and safe flight ya.

Met Yeow Chee Sam, long long time no see .. Glad to see him and enjoyed his jokes...
Ohya, there's a player named Zi Fan, I thought this will be quite a nice name 子凡, but Ah Sam named him 鸡饭, we kept on laughing and calling his name.. 鸡饭,and Ah Sam said his bro named 鸭饭... and then I told him a guy named Hao Zhe in Segi team, he shouted his name .. after the match, the player came to our booth and asked was there anyone calling him.. Ah Sam said I wanna know him =.= Sam, he is my friend ad eh, in facebook ..... lol ..

oo ... thanks Long Xiang for bringing me there, first time talked so much to him, in the car when we were on our way to and back from MMU .. lol .. should say first time being just two of us together, kinda weird .. lol ... but luckily both of us are talkative ppls..

and Yean Shyang, should also mention about you .. haha .. your 24 seconds 吹到很出色... lol ..

and Fei Fei, the girl I just knew today, but she said we met each other N years ago, when she was with her secondary schoolmates, who were my primary schoolmates, visiting to my house during CNY ..

and meet bu dao de Wei Han just become the 虾少and got his uni, Taylor's sportsman award, congratz .. haha ...

Overall, it was a nice tournament .. =D glad to be there .. thx Ricky No.2..

No comments:

Post a Comment